Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June 23, 2014

THE BIG TRANSFER NEWS:

nothing. Nothing is changing. ;)
Same area, same companion, same roomates, same district leader, same district leader's companion. I absolutely love all of them so this is great news!!! I'll be spending one more with Elder Laouto, but probably not more than that due to major area closures that should be coming in next transfer. 

In other news:


I've lost like twenty pounds so far here in YSA so the pants were way too big. Luckily they didn't fall off. 

It was an unforgettable experience to feel him go down into the water and see the happiness on his face when he came back up. Naol is someone very special to me, and I will value his friendship the rest of my life.

Not too much else to report. Just normal missionary life. My focus this week will be really exercising every morning. Still struggling with that. Just got to tell myself: "When you get back you have to get married!"

I love you guys. I know that the work in which we are engaged is not the work of men, but the work of God. Doing a baptism has given me a new perspective on how REAL this all is. This is the gospel of Jesus Christ. These are the last days, and this is the last chance that the children of God have to accept it before Christ comes again. Satan is real and very active. He's seeking out every scrap of pride in the Church and using it to tear as many of the elect away as he can. We must cling to the Church, trust our leaders, and NEVER stop studying the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. If we do this we will not go astray.

I love you all!

Elder Hardy

Me and Marcel. We're pretty cool



Me cooking chicken (for realsies guys)



No comments:

Post a Comment