Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 7, 2013


Gahh oh my gosh Lizzy is so cute!!!

Happy Birthday Lizzy!! 

We watched conference in English because of the anglophones in the ward, but most people watched it at home. Our investigator Jimmy miraculously started progressing. We had been about to drop him after his dodging our appointments for several weeks, but then suddenly he wanted to see us. He had been reading every day in the Book of Mormon, and had seen the amazing blessings it was bringing. He accepted a baptismal date in December and is excited to learn more and get baptized. He also came to general conference and loved it. He doesn't have more than a fourth grade education, but he is very sincere and pretty observant.

Other than that, the only news is that transfer calls are this saturday. I'm terrified that I will be leaving, so I have begun to take more pictures. This week will be mostly that.

This gospel is true, Jesus Christ is our savior and Living Lord. I love you guys. 
Elder Hardy

Also it's too late to keep Jordan's mission quiet. Everyone in my district already knows. I told them. I am just too excited not to.

here is me with Jeremy and Gabrielle, and also Yannick. Gabrielle is waiting on Jeremy, her husband, to become worthy again so he can baptise her. Yannick is the super-awesome recent convert who accompanied us to the lesson. Yannick is from Benin and moved here about a year ago. After one month in Quebec he met the missionaries, and several months later was baptized. Also my glasses broke again. This time all i did was pick them up, and the lenses fell out.



Last P-day we climbed mount Bell-Vue, a medium sized hill that the locals call a mountain. We got a picture by the Croix Lumineuse, and Elder Freeze caught me mid-bound on the way back down on the mountain-biking tracks.


Here is the one of me Bounding:

Look What I did to Alma 5!! I highlighted all the questions and transitions in yellow, all the stuff about evil in orange, and all the stuff about righeousness in blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment