Monday, December 9, 2013

November 25, 2014


Hello All!!!

So I am staying in Sherbrooke for at least one more transfer, but Elder Murphy is headed off to Rimousky. I'll let you guys look up where that is and compare it to Sherbrooke and Montreal. He is pretty bummed because we have built such strong friendships here in the ward. We spent yesterday visiting members and saying bye, and we have 3 dinner appointments today as well. My new companion will be Elder Wilbur, who is also from southern California (he knew Elder Murphy before the mission). The problem is that Elder Wilbur has been blacklisted, meaning he can't drive. This means I am the driver starting Tuesday when he gets here. Yeah



It's sad because this transfer has at least two baptisms planned, with another one that could easily happen. I am very thrilled to be staying, but I wish that Elder Murphy could stay too, but It just isn't in the Lord's plan I guess.

That is just about all the news I have this week. I'm going to send pictures now.

I love you guys!! 

ps, Elder Murphy lives not far from that Ruby's and went there all the time.

Me, Elder Murphy, Scott James (the less active) and John


Here is me and Muhammed, the super awesome ex-muslim from Iran who is searching for the truth while studying for his PhD in computer science. He is cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment