Friday, January 3, 2014

December 23, 2013


Wow I did not expect to be where I am right now.

I am in Longueuil, the zone leaders` area because of an ice storm in Sherbrooke. We have a Christmas party today but we came yesterday because we would not have made it out this morning. It was still sketchy getting out. Our car had almost an inch of ice on every inch of it and was freezing almost as fast as we could scrape it. we made it out though, and conditions weren`t so bad once we left the eastern townships.

So as for the call, I will be doing it at 4 in the afternoon at the Vasquez home. Elder Wilbur is doing his the 24th so it will just be me at 4 o`clock. Also Something happened with the costco card. It didn`t work. I might have written the number down wrong, but could you send it again, along with the phone number it is under? Dang these French keyboards are annoying. The symbols are all in the wrong spot.

Carole`s baptism went swimmingly. I can`t send pictures because We had to leave the apartment in a hurry and I didn`t bring the cord. It was an incredible feeling to watch someone that I taught and loved worthily make that covenant with the Lord. The joy on her face was worth everything to me.

Sorry this letter has to be shorter. We have 3 teams trying to use 2 computers so I have to go fast. unfortunately I won`t get to see any e-mails before Christmas so I will be calling at 4. I love you guys. I can`t wait to see your faces and speak french to you! I might arrange for one of the Vasquez kids to talk to me during the call so I can speak french naturally (they don`t speak English, only french and spanish). Buy until Wednesday! 

Elder Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment