Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 11, 2015


More-than-semi-redundant-letters

Well I told you most of what is going on yesterday. It was super awesome to see all of your faces and hear your voices! My companion and I had to take a 30 minute nap after the calls just to be able to keep going. Then we went and visited a bunch of people who had fallen on the wayside during our illness. 

I'm finding it hard to believe that I only have two weeks left. It just doesn't register in my brain that this next weekly planning will be the last one I will carry out to its fullest. Too bad I never got an ipad (lol). That's really my only regret though.

We have a lesson tonight with our recent convert S, and we're going to give a blessing to R's son V. He's 5 years old and was recently declared cancer free after months of treatment, but now he has to return for a brain surgery of some kind. He needs our prayers.

Well I described our day today. Don't really know what else to talk about. Remember that I love you all to pieces. Remember that the Savior is at the helm. Nothing can separate us from his love except rebellion; but if we keep his commandments we will abide in his love (John 16:10ish). 

I know the Savior lives, and will come again at his own appointed day.
Love you!
Elder Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment